Shark Camp at Camp Nova is open to students in grades 2-8 and provides campers with a summer full of smiles, laughs, fun with new friends and plenty of good memories. Campers can spend their summer mastering the art of archery, stunting in cheerleading, learning martial arts, grooving to the music in dance, swimming, exploring technology and engineering, improving their sports skills, and more! A camper's summer experience also includes interactive Terrific Tuesday, Wacky Wednesday, and Fun Friday events, as well as in-house activities. Learn more about our Shark Camp here.
Minnow Camp at Camp Nova is open to students in kindergarten and first grade. Campers will have the chance to rotate through a variety of exciting summer activities, providing them with a summer full of smiles, laughs, fun with new friends, and plenty of good memories. Learn more about our Minnow Camp here.
Guppy Camp is open to campers ages 18 months - 4 years old and provides campers with a summer full of smiles, laughs, fun with new friends, and plenty of good memories. Learn more about our Guppy Camp here.
- Speech and Debate Camp - This camp is open to students ages 8-12, focuses on developing public speaking as well as writing and research skills in a fun and encouraging environment. Campers will learn about the wide variety of Speech and Debate events offered in elementary and middle school and then select and event they would like to focus on in greater depth. Campers will display their skills at the "Speech and Debate Showcase” on campus at the end of the 2 week session. Learn more about our Speech and Debate Camp here.
- Game Builders Among Us - Students in grades 2-5 learn to code their own video games using the characters they love and the skills they learn throughout this camp! .
- Roblox - Unlock your potential with Roblox! In this popular camp, students in grades 2-5 will learn the basics of game building in Roblox and create their own timed, sudden-death Roblox game. This camp is designed for beginner to intermediate students who are interested in programming, game design and development, and entrepreneurship. .
- Minecraft: Mod Creation - Minecrafters, this camp is for you! Open to students in grades 2-5 will make 3D models, learn how to make custom content, and make their own series of mods (Minecraft character models)! This camp will present innovative challenges and opportunities to enhance the student's level of play. .
- Science Palooza - Come discover, experiment, and create as we learn about the colliding worlds of art and science in this STEAM-based camp. We will create biomes from around the world, star gaze at constellations, master meteorology, investigate how things work and dabble in chemistry and physics. Put on your learning cap and grab the art supplies because this STEAM camp will rock your world. Open to students in grades 2-5. .
- Hablo Espanol - Ever wondered how to say your favorite words in Spanish? Join us as we introduce campers in grades K-1 to the basics of the second most spoken language in the world through an innovative, dual language, thematic approach with games, stories, songs, and art. Campers will be exposed to the following Spanish concepts: colors, body parts, numbers, family members, and common phrases. .
- Mini Meds - Is there a doctor in camp? Join us this summer as we bring Mini Med School to camp! Our little doctors will use stuffed animal patients to take blood pressure readings, give stitches, put on a cast, and make their own first aid kit, all while learning lots about what doctors, dentists, EMTs, and other medical professionals do on a daily basis. Join us in this fun filled camp open to students in grades K-1. .
- Craft Masters - Our DIY camp is for all you artsy-craftsy kids in grades 2-5 who love to express yourselves with one-of-a-kind masterpieces and crafts from around the world. Discover your crafty side and sharpen your creativity as we design many mementos to be treasured. .
- Builders Club - Calling all inventors, creators, builders, and designers in grades 2-5! Come build awesome creations with us. We will create our own designs and make structures using recyclable materials, building blocks, and many other interesting items. Skills necessary? None! Skills gained? Communication, problem solving, reasoning, developing creativity, and teamwork, just to name a few. .
- Scientist in Training - Take a dash of engineering and a sprinkle of earth science, toss it together with some fun and games, and you have a STEAM-based camp! Our future scientists in grades K-1 will explore the different worlds of science through take home creations. Join us for this exciting journey into the world of science. .
- Rock and Roll Club - We are looking for the next rock and roll star this summer! We will jam out with handmade instruments, learn hip songs, and dance the camp away. Your rocking scholars in grades K-1 will build their social, gross motor, and fine motor skills. We will show off our moves at a final performance! .
- World of Wizards - Calling all wizard fans in grades 2-5! This is like no other camp you have experienced. We will take a magical journey into the world of wizards. We will design wands, make magic potions, go on a magical creature hunt, play Quidditch, and participate in activities that will astound all Muggles. Learn more about our .
- Animation Camp - Are you looking for a summer camp that is artistic and fun and lets you stretch your creative imagination? Then you will love Animation camp. Drawing, paper cut-outs, clay, and other media may be used to create fun animations to tell stories, express ideas, or just to be creative! Located in the Camp Nova WUTV studio, Animation Camp is a 2 week, all-day camp in which you can make your own animated movies. Materials and equipment will be supplied along with instruction on how to make animation in traditional and experimental ways. You may also bring your own smart phone or iPad if you want to take your animation home each day. Learn more about our Animation Camp here.
Take advantage of our Summer Scholars program where both public and private school students in elementary, middle, and high school have an opportunity to enrich their summer with learning experiences in Reading, Mathematics, Foreign Language, Writing, and Language Arts within a challenging and supportive environment. Summer Scholars offers students the ability to advance academically and enter the next grade with confidence through various refresher courses. Our faculty understands that every child learns differently so they continually develop instructional approaches to reach every learner. Learn more about our Summer Scholars Program here.
Sports CampsAll Sports Camps are open to students in grades 2-8. Click here to learn more about each of our sports camps.
- Baseball - This camp teaches campers the basics of hitting, fielding, throwing, running, and sliding. The camp will not only teach the fundamentals of baseball, but also give children the confidence they need to play sports and have fun! This camp is co-ed and designed for beginners as well as experienced players. Participants are divided into appropriate age/ability level groups.
- Basketball - Through quality coaching and an age-specific curriculum, campers develop skills fundamental to the game of basketball in a fun and stimulating environment. The clinic is co-ed and participants are divided into appropriate groups relating to age and/or ability level. A progressive curriculum provides up to four weeks of basketball-specific activities aimed at developing basic skills such as dribbling, shooting, screening, rebounding, and passing, all coached in a fun and challenging environment.
- Golf - From the proper grip to the perfect swing, this specialty camp focuses on honing all aspects of the game of golf. This camp is beneficial for children who are beginners and those who have been playing for years!
- Soccer - Soccer Camp at Camp Nova is a co-ed program that provides instruction in both basic and advanced soccer skills and strategies. All campers should bring water bottles, cleats, and appropriate athletic wear every day of camp. Individual attention is offered to all athletes and each day is filled with drills, daily competitions, and contests. Whether your children are starting from the beginning or looking to improve their game, this is the camp program for them.
- Volleyball - The Camp Nova Volleyball Clinic is a co-ed program that provides instruction in both basic and advanced volleyball skills and strategies. All campers should bring water bottles, gym shoes, appropriate gym wear, knee pads, and towels every day of camp. Each day is filled with drills, daily competitions, and contests. Campers also swim once a week in a state-of-the-art aquatics center.